Farm Fresh Flavor
The Foodie Adventure at Nighthawk Farm is shaping up to be one incredible afternoon. You’ll start by heading south and touring a fully operational organic farm in the fertile Bellevue Triangle- Nighthawk Farm. This wonderful stretch of land comes from the hard work of a two Santa Monica transplants. They moved to Idaho to slow down and enjoy life, bringing their kids and starting a farm. Using traditional farming techniques like crop rotation and beneficial insects, this hand harvested bounty is fresh and delicious. After wandering the grounds guided by Farmer/Owner Robin Englehardt, you can sit down to an incredible meal prepared fresh by two renowned farm-to-table cooking connoisseurs- the ladies of Hell’s Backbone Grill.
Chefs Blake Spalding and Jen Castle operate a restaurant in Boulder, Utah where the population is under 200. Still, they reap national accolades as a top restaurant, and were even featured in the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC. They believe in seasonal cuisine made locally with local products- think backyard local. And its good. How good? Well, they just released their menu for the Nighthawk Farm Foodie Adventure, so read on and decide for yourself. Try not to drool on the keyboard…
Buy your ticket to the adventure, and to this menu by clicking here.
Bites with Paired Wines:
– Local Goat Cheese Spread with (herbs and fruit) on handmade breads
– Sliced Garden Radish with cultured butter and Utah Redmond salt
– Garden Greens and Nasturtium Leaves with Edible Flowers and Roasted Pinon Dressing
– Farmy Crookneck & Sweet Corn Chowder
– Local Beef Braise with Farm Chard, Blackened Tomatoes and Roasted Green Chiles
– Mashed Lemony Sour Cream Yukon Gold Potatoes
– Grilled Assorted Farm Veg
– Chocolate Chile Cream Pot with Vanilla Whipped Cream
Lunch will be complemented by some of Oregon’s best wineries, including Adelsheim Vineyards, JK Carriere Wines, and Seven of Hearts. A representative will be on hand to pair, teach, and help you taste your way through these three incredible wineries.
For complete information about this adventure, visit here.
Or just skip ahead and buy your TICKET today!